One Great Hour of Sharing 2020

One of our 5 for 5 offerings will be collected on Sunday, March 22nd. The United Church of Christ joins other Christian denominations in supporting this special mission offering that carries God’s message of love and hope to people in crisis. It helps provide clean water, food, education, health care, refugee support, and emergency and ongoing relief for disasters. 95% of your donation goes directly for mission programs and the other 5% for interpretation materials. Administrative costs are paid by gifts to Our Church’s Wider Mission